Monday, December 8, 2014

In Time Watch Company, right at Mong Kok Shopping Hub.








Gundam Special 2,000 pieces


some other Limited Series


These are the watches I bought today the Pink Sheen is for my Daughter

In Time Watch Company

Hospitality is what consumer service industry need for, including Watch selling business.

Newsday, besides walk into Rolex AD to buy a Gold Rolex once in a few years as an exciting event, I do find interesting to talk to nice people like Will who runs this tiny shop “In Time Watch Company” opened lately at Yan On Building at Mong Kok, where those Kwai Yan and Vintage Concept is there too.

The Shop is small, but he gets what you want...

The Gundam, limited 2000 pieces at very Reasonable price.

Because of the good proice, I bought five watches todays, of course I cannot leave my daughter having no watch on her wrist…

If you have time , or I you have to buy G-shock, come to this place and talk to Will, he will give you his best knowledge and technical advice.

Beside, Casio, he carries Sunnto, Citizen. Luminox, Elegantsis, Kenneth Cole, Edwin, Giorgio Fedon.

Address:
In Time Watch Company
Unit 17 B, G/F, Yan On building, Kwong Wah Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon.

Whatsapp me to get a Discount Code : starting less 20% (with exception on Special limited models)

 
HK Snob
HK Watch Fever

No comments: